Monday, October 22, 2007

Never Refreshed after Sleep

I failed to visit the clinic again…

Last night, I somehow managed to sleep at around midnight and but then woke up at 2 am.

Unable to go back to sleep, I moved to the living room and laid a tatami mat on the floor to get some coolness. Yet even armed with an eye mask, I had pathetic trouble sleeping. Doubly armed with sleeping pills, I finally fell asleep (I have no idea at what time). The next moment I came back to the world, it was 8 pm.

I was having, almost as usual, a long dream. I was at the house of my high school day’s girlfriend. A house… but it was actually a large building perhaps in some place in Osaka. There were lots of people who gathered for this occasion. I even found a few of my former American and Australian colleagues I had had in Japan.

Many times, people seemed to start preparing to leave the place. Whenever I followed them to leave and started collecting my barang barang, they came back with beer and shochu. And the party went on. They are nice enough to share drinks with me.

Some people were helping me get a flight (to where?). It appears that I lied to them by saying that I had a plan to fly.

*
朝青龍ガ治療シテイル蒙古ノ温泉保養施設ニ行ッテミタイト思フ。

*
上方ノ落語ガ聞キタイ。クスクス笑エルネタデエエ。爆笑センデモエエカラ。

*
小学校ノ国語ノ時間。教科書ニ書カカレテル文章ハ、モチロン標準語ナンヤケド、京都ノ子ガ読ムト、京都弁ノアクセントニナル。ソレカラ、作文ヲ書カセルト、京都弁デ書ク。「今日ハ、先生ガキャハリマセンデシタ」トカ。昨日ノ夜、眠ラレヘン時ニ、何デカ知ランケド、コンナ事モ思イ出シテタ。何デヤロ?

*
米プロフットボールリーグ(NFL)ノチームハ「ペイトリオッツ(Patriots)」。迎撃ミサイルハ「パトリオット(Patriot)」ト呼ブ。不思議。

No comments: