Friday, October 19, 2007

Dishonest Man That I am

It takes more than five hours for me to fall asleep, with three tablets of Epilim. Should I divert my attention from all or try to face it straight? I NEED HELP! It is the saddest thing that I can’t be honest with my family about what is happening to me. But so what? It has been this way for so so many years…

Tomorrow, I need to refill Cymbalta and Xanax and to talk to the doctor to rearrange or cancel the remaining ECT session.

*
In August 1974, Richard M. Nixon was having trouble to accept the inevitable, impeachment by the House and probable conviction by the Senate. With a tape recorded in June 23 1972 (only a week after the Watergate break-in) that strongly implies that Nixon was involved in the cover-up of Watergate from the very early stage, those close to him, perhaps the only exception of his daughter, Julie, were aware that his presidency was over.

No comments: