Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Hair Loss: Is This Because of Covid-19 Vaccination?

My hair is falling down, which should not be surprising at all in itself. However, every shampooing is like clearing a clogged drainage pipe. And it very much seems like my hair is falling only from the left front. This is progressing so fast that I look different now, at least to myself. Men’s hair loss occurs more or less symmetrically, whether it’s front or top, doesn’t it? I noticed this hair loss of mine perhaps two months ago.

I received my second Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine jab against Covid-19 on June 7. And I know there have been cases of hair loss with people who recovered from Covid-19. Does similar things happen to those who have had vaccine shots? Does this hair loss have something to do with immunity reactions? Or is this happening because of my mental stress?

No comments: