Sunday, January 24, 2010

Frustrating Mess!!

One interpretation job, schedule on 27, was cancelled a few days ago. I thought, “Well, that may be a good thing when I consider the volume for translation I have to do.” Then, tonight, I received a call from a man of a Japanese TV station asking me about my schedule on 26 and 27. He got my number from someone who I worked with last year for programs by the same station. I couldn’t say No to him. As a result, I now have to push myself even harder to proceed with the translation work for which I’m using a translation memory program, which I truly hate. And because of the typing of the past few days, my shoulders and upper back are quite painful. When I was continuing with the translation while uttering woo, ahhgg, ugggrrrhhh, my elbow hit a glass filled with beer! A mess. And I’m quite frustrated!

1 comment:

Old Hawk said...

Excuse me?