Tuesday, November 06, 2007

End of It

I managed to visit DJ to pass my passport and EP card this morning after I stayed up overnight. I wanted to see the HR manager, but then the receptionist said, “I am the one who does it.” So I didn’t insist on seeing her, though I said to the receptionist that she knew I would come. No smile, it all took three minutes.

Coming back home, I emailed the HR manager to let her know that I had left my passport and card at the reception and I would visit the company again tomorrow to collect my passport, and she kindly replied. I will see her probably for the last time.

On the way home, I accidentally met my former colleague at the exit of “Meidi-Ya.” And I learned that that the chief editor had left the company. Oh……… Such a competent editor... Surely a big loss for the company.

No comments: