Thursday, August 23, 2007

Miss Black Cat and "Nice Wife Wanted"

I’m sure that Miss Black Cat, who is never to be tamed, is coming back to haunt me. I called Dr. Perara’s clinic this afternoon, but it was her answering machine talking to me. Yeah, I realized her clinic is closed Thursday afternoon. Hard luck. Instead, yet again I went to see Dr. Goh, who knows my medical history in Singapore. He suggested that I take Xanax three times a day, not twice. I’ll call Dr. Perera tomorrow again to make an appointment for Saturday because I need to subdue Miss Black Cat at this early stage. I hope there is an available slot. I do not want to be a total recluse.

In the meantime, Miss Q said yesterday, “Your boss stops you (meaning I’ll be fired), and [if that happens] you, stay with Brother [in Japan] and get a “lighter” job like “gardening.” No way! I’m going to stick to this job. And gardening? Why should I take up a gardening job?? My understanding is that she gave me some kind of ultimatum to tell me that she can’t come down to take care of me every time I fainted to the floor. In other words, “You are too much.” I REALLY NEED A NICE WIFE.

But I wonder, as always, what has triggered, or is triggering, a bout this time. At my office desk, I am quite okay, even though making mistakes and getting confused, as that’s the way to learn more and move forward…

The family is always a concern, to be sure. However, many things are simply beyond my ability and/or comprehension.

No comments: