Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Rejection Letter



Today, I received by email a copy of the MOM computer-generated rejection letter, dated July 5, from my accountant whose office my company is borrowing for its registered address.

The reason cited for this rejection is almost the same I had last time around. In short, my salary is too low and I’m stealing a job opportunity from Singaporeans. Not surprisingly, their computer doesn’t consider any characteristics about my job, which cannot be judged with hard numbers. I’ll make an appeal, but a way to get around this is for me to make a loan to the company to enable it to pay me more. A ridiculous idea, but this seems to be the only option for my appeal to be considered. And my Philippine plan was to avoid all this. Again, my thinking goes to the idiot who destroyed it.

A new credit card hasn’t arrived yet. No reply from UOB to my online inquiry.

Alcohol intake record:
July 12 (Tue.) – 13 (Wed.): none

No comments: