Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Lonely Mind Makes Me Do Funny Things

Stormy weekend… On Friday, Q came perhaps because she got a call from the company and was reminded of my existence, and She found an SMS from a lady with whom I was to have a movie date (please don’t check my phone) and accused me of infidelity before anything happened. I cancelled the appointment for a fake reason. Slept through Saturday.

On Sunday went out at around 10 pm. Met a beautiful transsexual guy at the Orchard Towers and came home with him. Q sensed something fishy on Monday because of a cosmetics stain on the bed sheet and a missing condom. I had an “interesting time” with him but it was impossible to make her understand it… She shouted at me and asked me to move out. I started packing my stuff into the suitcase...

She came again today (17th) and was nice to me... Had dinner together.

No comments: