Wednesday, July 20, 2016

What is Wrong with EP Online or Am I the One That's Wrong?



Since last night, I contacted two more companies for testimonials, one here and the other in California. Both are willing to help me.

There are very few occasions on which I need to log in to EP Online. But I used it without trouble for two previous renewals, and I could do so as I saw the company name alongside my own name so that I could select either. Now, the company name is gone. I emailed an inquiry to MOM to figure out what had happened. If they have not changed the system, the only thing I can think of is my change of password.

Last night, I tried to buy a postage stamp with the “SAM” payment/stamp vending machine at Thomson Plaza. The screen said “Transaction temporarily not available.” Tonight, I went to the nearby SingPost branch to do the same. “Transaction temporarily not available.”


Alcohol intake record:
July 19 (Tue.): none

No comments: