Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Every Way Seems Blocked



And I found out that I’m not allowed to make an EP appeal as the company director/employer because the MOM website recognizes me only as an employee/candidate. Who can then make an appeal for me? I know this country does not make me happy, but these days this feeling has been getting stronger and STRONGER. And with it, my indignation toward the idiot in the Philippines is now maximum. The site also lists “business plan, financial statements, secured orders and testimonials” as possible materials they may use for reconsideration. Immediately I started contacting five clients for their help with testimonials. I have already got two. One declined because of their company policy, and I don’t know the other two will help me.

Alcohol intake record:
July 15 (Fri.) – 18 (Mon.): none

No comments: