Saturday, July 04, 2009

Nice Dream after So Many Weeks

I had, even enjoyed, the best sleep I had had in many weeks. An American man appeared before me. He, unhappy with the current way that went too much to the direction of entertainment, wanted to establish a new system for pro-wrestling management. He was seeking investors for his plan. The minimum amount of investment was 100,000 yen. He was visiting my house, but not to see me, apparently. It seemed he was explaining his vision to other people. I was thinking that I might be able to invest 100,000 yen to his plan. Together with him present at my house, I found “Anton I.” who had already invested. The booklet the man from America had already had my profile even though I had no idea where he had gotten information about me. The profile listed my experience briefly. What made me so appreciative was the last line of the profile: “To his own credit, he did it all at his own initiative.” Every investor had a gold metal plate with his/her name on it in the man’s office. He was from “Mesa.” Someone was wondering aloud where the hell Mesa was. I answered, “Arizona.”

*
It was very different yesterday. I found some of my relatives walking down together in my old neighborhood. I had no idea at all as to why they gathered. I don’t think I exchanged any word with any of them. Then suddenly from one of the alleys connecting the road to the canal, my father appeared. Again I don’t know why. At home, I was not listened to and totally ignored. The only exception was a young girl, who was my sister, who showed understanding on her face. And I was thinking if I had been wrong in telling people that I was the youngest in the family.

No comments: