Wednesday, March 25, 2009

(Almost) End of Online Ordeal

Back at B. J. yesterday. This time things went smoothly and I brought the stick modem home. The “Quick Start” booklet is totally unhelpful. It explains almost nothing. The icon that is supposed to appear automatically on the desktop never appeared. The device itself was recognized by the PC. I didn’t know what the problem was. This afternoon, when I clicked “Computer” to get a work file, I found a red icon that looked unfamiliar. That was the icon that should have appeared on the desktop, according to the booklet. The connection speed is as fast as or faster than MaxOnline Premium. Back at VC today. I suspended my contract with StarHub. Now, I need someone to transfer the contract to.

*
土曜日の夜だったか、CPの地下で髪を七三に分けながらポニーテールにしている人がいた。かなりの異様さだった。

No comments: