Thursday, August 30, 2018

Back from Johor again, Incredibly Inhumane Japanese Company and Books

Back from Johor again. Surprisingly, my business trip to Senai has been going on for a year and half. Now, what is obvious to me is that I’m more than a mere interpreter for this job. Partly because some key persons have left the company for various reasons since I got involved in this project last February, there’re some, especially new, people who appear to believe I’m an engineer… This work will continue probably until March next year.

例の岐阜県にある工場(本社愛知県)、技能実習生に対して「きょうの午後」、岐阜工場から本社工場への「転勤」と「あすの転居」を命じる。ちょっと信じられない。人間をモノとしか扱わない会社。「日本にはまだこんな会社があるのか」と、心底情けない。

Finished Books: “Shadows and Wind (Robert Templer)/re-read,” “Vietnam: A New History (Christopher Goscha),” and “Saigon Kids (Les Arbuckle)”

Ongoing Books: “Vietnam: Rising Dragon (Bill Hayton)” and “悲劇のインドシナ:戦火と混迷の日々(近藤紘一)”

Miss Criminal does not seem to have any remorse. What a lady… I wish you a hellish future. I even have a photocopy of your passport (under your real name).

No comments: