Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Whammy x 3


Triple whammy.

Business down, money gone (because of an idiot), and mother also gone.
My money the lady gambled away could have been used for buttressing, or supporting at least, my business.

Today, I received an email from the lawyer that says, “SHE DENIED EVERYTHING THAT SHE SWINDLED YOU.” (Funny English...)

She denied everything?

I hate this word: depressed. But very reluctantly, I should admit that I am depressed.

Every night (or every early morning), when I go to bed (I have been sleeping on the living-space floor for many weeks), I wish to experience the freshness that each morning should give me. I usually open my eyes in the morning, yes. It may be 7:30, 8:30 or 10:30. Then I DO try to go back to sleep, thinking that “I don’t care if I waste the day. It would be better if I slept until the next morning, or forever.” Forever may be better for me.


I finished reading “行人”yesterday, which made my feeling even worse. 

No comments: