Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Work in Senai/Yishun and No MOM Reply

Work in Senai (20 and 21) and Yishun (24 and 25).
This work which I got involved in last February has been going up and down like a roller coaster. One step up and two down. Then this has also been a good experience to me, witnessing how a project of setting up a new production line can be like.
Yesterday's afternoon meeting, lasting from 14:30 to 19:00, was especially tense with the discussion being tough and even rough. It seems nobody was happy at the end of it.

No reply from MOM to my second appeal.
My mind can be very disrupted because of another episode of this kind but I can also be calm when I feel that I've probably done enough in this country and, if I really have to leave, I should be prepared for the final negative outcome. Then, I must say I'd like to leave here only with me the only person who decide to do so. It should not be because I am forced to do so by someone who should have no say in my business.

No comments: