Wednesday, September 28, 2016

New EP Card at Singpost Office and 1st Annerviersary of Mother's Passing



Yesterday (26th), I received my new EP card. But that’s not the end of
the story.
 
Also yesterday, I went to the nearby Singpost office to collect a check
book for my company which was delivered to me as a registered
article. These days, delivery men do not come to the door. They only
leave a delivery notice in the letter box located outside of the entrance
door of this complex. Sometimes they don’t even do this… I’d collected
a check book at Singpost offices before only by showing my EP card.
This time, showing my brand new EP card was not enough for whatever
reason. They asked for a company stamp on the notice. They close the
office at 18:00 and it was three minutes before that when I came back
home to stamp the notice. I ran back to and arrived at the office just in
time. 
 
I’ve been busy not only with my EP issues but work. It seems I’ve made
money in a month and a half to make enough for three months.
 
September 27 was the 1st anniversary of mother’s passing. I received
no news. It feels like I’ve become a distant relative of my own mother.
 
Alcohol intake record:
September 22 (Thu.) – 27 (Tue.): red wine

No comments: