Monday, November 30, 2015

Photo Scanning and Alcohol (Non-)Intake



For about a week now, I’ve been scanning old photos – again. It took me nine days to begin to scan those very old photos of mother which I had brought back. I didn’t scan all of those, and I do remember she showed the photos to me before. I simply do not remember when it was. In many photos taken in a period spanning from the late Taisho and early Showa years to the Showa 30s, it is mother I do not know – an experience.
I also scanned my own photos of the junior and senior high school days and, yesterday and today, those days in 1996 when I was working in Korea. And special come-back trip there in the fall of the same year. There are many more photos I should scan to preserve my memories.

Alcohol intake record:
18 (Wed.): none
19 (Thu.): none
20 (Fri.): none
21 (Sat.) none
22 (Sun.): none
23 (Mon.): none
24 (Tue.): none
25 (Wed.):  none
26 (Thu): none
27 (Fri.): two glasses of beer with a TV director and a cameraman after work at Interpol
28 (Sat.): none
29 (Sun.): none
30 (Mon.): none

No comments: