Thursday, October 08, 2015

Miserable Year



This is really a year of misery.

I tried to improve my private and business situation by an “Ultra C” Philippine plan, which turned out to put me down into this despair because of idiotic acts of a woman, who was going to be my wife. The money she gambled away could’ve used for helping my business.

I am far from being happy with the way the lawyer has been updating me. His updates are not timely and too short with incomplete information. I believe that he only sends me curt messages with his mobile device.


Then came the news of Mother’s death. The last evening of my visiting her (September 22), I fed her and she was looking into my eyes intensely, with all power she still had. Leaving her, I touched her cheek with mine, something I had never done before.

The relationship with Brother is not brotherly at all.

Now, I am alone again, fearing what the future may bring to me.

Yesterday and today, I tried to find the latest copy of “The Economist” in the neighborhood but couldn’t find it at the “Popular” bookstore at Thomson Plaze and two “Seven-Eleven” convenience stores. Instead, I finished “” two days ago and started “行人” yesterday.

No comments: