Friday, August 17, 2012

The "Sugge'e" Man


For the three weeks until 20 July I was with the “sugge’e” man again.  During the weeks I had a chance to have dinner with him alone, where he disclosed sincerely to me some parts of his working history and how he had been feeling about the training sessions which were the objective of his two visits here. I don’t know what induced him to have honest talk with me, but after the dinner I started somehow feeling as if he were my younger brother who does not know how to behave as the situation requires him and who causes unnecessary annoyance to all around him. He said, “I tend to create enemies.” I don’t think I managed to give any sensible advice to him, but I believe I discerned his inner thinking. I do understand the kind of frustration he has while he was here. The man is still young. I hope he will become confident enough with his new job and not forget what humility can do for him. I wish him all the best.

No comments: