Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rules of Birds

There is absolutely no point of complaining about the nature. Those tropical-jungle birds have a bigger claim to inhabit in this part of the world. They lead their lives according to the rules of the nature. I don’t. But the birds of at least two different kinds are so loud when they start greeting each other every morning at around 5:00 am. Last night I was having trouble to fall asleep. I got out of bed once at 2 am and thought about taking a few Epilim tablets, and decided not to, considering its unreliability. I returned to bed and began dozing off. One hour or so before dawn, they, as usual, started trumpet wake-up calls among them and to me too. I managed sound sleep only after they quieted down. This afternoon, I finished “Facing Unpleasant Facts: Narrative Essays.”

No comments: