Friday, August 11, 2017

Very Unhealthy State of Mind

Yesterday, I found an email from the ministry requesting me to submit additional documents. But I had no strength to log into its website to see what documents they were requesting until this afternoon. They are requesting, not surprisingly, financial documents, personal and corporate. A good sign in a sense because it shows there is still possibility. But I'm feeling really exhausted with this. This is like my business being controlled by the ministry. I need help from my accountant to prepare some of the requested documents. She didn't reply my message today. Perhaps she is on holiday... Time is running out.
I've being feeling this way almost constantly for the past two years since my Ultra C attempt, which ended up in spectacular failure. This extremely anxious feeling with shallow breathing and the heart wildly beating. Getting drunk seems the only way to ease it. H E L P.

No comments: