Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Desk. Chair, Cap and Futon



Yesterday, my desk and chair for work arrived. Now I don’t have to use my laptop on the top of my laps.

This afternoon, I went to the nearby post office to pick up a Nankai Hawks cap sent from Japan. I see the N+H mark is slightly different, therefore wrong actually, from the original though the cap seems certified as the official one by the Nippon Professional Baseball (NPB) Organization as the cap has the NPB logo. Just like the New Era version, the mark appears vertically too elongated. I wonder if the design right of the real N+H mark belongs to someone and the right holder is refusing to let anyone else to use it.

Tomorrow, I’ll get my futon and a thin mattress. I’m hoping they provide me easy and happy sleep. I’d better be careful of mold which can grow on the futon. Eight boxes still remain.

No comments: