Friday, March 22, 2013

Wednesday Night at CC



Last night (Wednesday), I got so frustrated with the amount of work I had to finish. Something inside me snapped again, and though it was almost 9:00 pm, I decided to go to CC. An SMS from A about a possible get-together on Friday that I had received enticed me to drinking at CC. According to someone working there, I look like a civil engineer or a musician, which I consider a big compliment. I was drinking until 1:30 am. Talks with the staff were quite nice. And it was peaceful without HIM.

*
It seems that I see at least a dream every early morning. And I try to see more of them staying in bed. A scene that recurs is of the entrance gates at a train station. And the man working at the gate always seems to be the same. He is the man who said to me when I was still a high school boy, “That’s the way it works” in a rather rude way as if teaching me how everything works in this world, with me buying a ticket to go to another station where I would get a commuter’s pass and to get refund for the ticket.

No comments: