Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Late Mr. F in My Dream

The early morning of Friday, I had another dream. In it, I was working quite happily though I don’t know what kind of job I was performing. Among my colleagues was N, my young friend in real life. Suddenly a TV crew came into this office or a lab and started making innocent mischief covering my eyes with a white plastic patch that had openings so that I could still see. Later on, I found myself on a floor of a building in the Orchard area, where there were a few restaurants. I was there to find the one where a meeting would take place. At the meeting, I was talking to a few men, all executive style, and one of them was A, a game developer. It was a formal business meeting at this restaurant, where I was feeling only a little uncomfortable because of its Japanese formality. I, probably wearing a business suit, with or without a tie, I’m now sure, was talking to them politely. After the meeting, we went out to the restaurant’s garden, where some people were gathering for a light meal and drinks. Immediately I found Mr. F. Yes, the late Mr. F! I gave a hug to him, exclaiming “Mr. F!!” But it was not him. He said he was his younger brother. He looked very much like him but still different though he was wearing casually just like Mr. F when he came to CC. His face looked somewhat bloated, but the feature was distinctly Mr. F’s. He said, “Ladies (their wives) have a different plan (to go to someplace else to enjoy themselves).”

I see dreams often these days. Maybe I can make a dream diary.

No comments: