Tuesday, September 18, 2012

"All Arrested"


In a police raid, those prostitutes here got nabbed this afternoon following the police report I lodged last Thursday. It was when I woke up my nap that I heard loud voices of a man and a woman. I thought one of them was talking to yet another customer, but the voices grew into shouting and the woman was almost shrieking. It took me no time to think that it was an investigative officer talking to her. I stayed in my unit, but I had to go down to the mailbox to see if any pay cheque had arrived as I realized in exchanges of emails that there were possibly two missing cheques. I saw a man with his PRC passport apparently being questioned by officers. Having found no cheque, I immediately returned to my unit, and after a while I opened the door to have a sneak view of what was still happening. I saw two officers on this floor, and one of them said to me, “Thank you very much. All arrested.”

No comments: