Monday, September 19, 2011

Thanks to My Old PC + Country A

On 7th, I purchased a new PC out of necessity. The old PC started acting odd many months ago, turning itself off while I was typing. I noticed it would become so hot. I got a cooling fan to be placed below the PC, but it was probably not much help. It seemed it was refusing to work for me and it loved to go off. For the past two and half years, it has worked so much for me. Time to say "thanks" and to move one, I thought. I still don't know what the problem is, but it was too risky to continue using the old one as it might totally break down at any moment. If I had decided to send it for a repair work, I would have needed a substitute computer for the days required to repair it.

***
I found the following passage in a book I have recently finished reading: "I negotiated with (country A) for more than 20 years but none of the outstanding issues between us were resolved. (Country A) always delays, withholds agreement, and demands outrageous concessions in exchange for consenting to what is rightly ours." Country A: Israel or Singapore?

No comments: