Sunday, September 05, 2010

A Job Completed, Visa Renewal and My "Lovely" Vein

On Friday, the 3-week interpretation job completed. Unexpectedly, the last day was the hardest as the explanation continued for an hour and a half. Having said so, the training has been very informative.

*
Because of mismanagement by my accountancy and possibly by MOM that apparently did not acknowledge my original application on 30 July, the process for my visa renewal was delayed. It was finally approved, in principle pending the result of medical exam, on 30 August, three days before the expiry date. On the early morning of 31th, I went to a blood test and chest X-ray before going to the client’s training centre. Again, on the early morning, I picked up the exam result and went on to the Employment Pass Service Centre to submit the in-principle approval letter and the result. A good thing is that it is going to be a 3-year visa this time.

The doctor looking at my vein: “Lovely”
Some years ago, at another clinic, “beautiful” was the adjective for my vein.

No comments: