Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rushing Day & Scanning Work

Monday morning, I went to Cecil Street for an appointment at a lawyer’s office to help some people explain their business plans and ask the lawyer to write up contract and application documents. I also had a cursory look at a thick document that the other party had prepared for a court case they are involved in. Then I rushed to Tai Sen to return a security card that I had forgotten to bring there on the last day of my interpretation work. Back in Tiong Bahru, I had a quick lunch at BK and arranged sofas for an appointment at 2:30 with the visitors from SMBC, who came here to set up a software program for managing the company account. The program looks straightforward but I know I will make errors.

*
I made scanning faster by lowering the dpi level so I could manage it more easily and started replacing photos that I took with my camera months ago and should have been scanned in the first place.

No comments: