Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Feeling Certainly Happy but Also Having Mixed Feeling

Last night, I came back home rather late after work and dinner and beer, and found an MOM email, notifying me of their approval (another 12 months) of my EP renewal application
Feeling certainly happy but also  having mixed feeling.
If I'm not mistaken, I was given 24, 36 and 36 months for my first three EP applications, and the last one of last year, only 12 months. The 12-month renewal shocked me greatly, but another 12 months this time around I'm accepting much more calmly.
The only difference between this application and the previous one and two appeals for it is the montly salary which I increased by more than 50%. It makes me wonder if this government is aware of the resentment their attitude may be creating among the types if foreigners they used to welcome and now try not to accept into this country. They seemed to have segmented foreigners into several categories and in my case I may belong to the one which they least welcome. I'm not eligible for applying an "S Pass" as the company is so tiny and it has no quota for it. I wish it could because it would be so much easier.
I DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS COUNTRY'S POLICY TOWARD FOREIGNERS.

No comments: