Monday, November 07, 2016

"CashPlus" Finally Gone + Super Drunken Night



Last Friday, I received yet another ”CashPlus” statement. It says “ACCOUNT CLOSED,”
and “CLOSING BALANCE: SGD0.00.” I’ve finally got rid of this card.
 
Last Tuesday, a dinner/drinking session with three guys from Japan. I hadn’t been to
the dinner place for half a year and at that time, I, with the same group of guys,
couldn’t get in because, with no reservation, there were no seats available. Nice
food but the husband/wife team didn’t seem to be getting along. I may be wrong. He
was quiet, and at one point, the wife looked at me as if seeking help. I may be
wrong. After dinner, we moved to the place so familiar to me. By the time when we
left there, I was drunk enough, but we moved on to CC for more drinking.
I don’t remember at all how I managed to come back home and found myself lying down
on the floor in front of (not inside) the fridge with my shoes on. The same thing has
happened only once before.
 
Alcohol intake record:
October 30 (Sun.) – 31 (Mon.): red wine
November 1 (Tue.): beer, nihonshu, shochu, white wine
November 2 (Wed.) – 6 (Sun.): red wine

No comments: