Sunday, October 16, 2016

Super Busy with Work, Flight Booking, Nice Dream and President Who Knows No Manner



Still busy with work. Or super busy. Every wrong stroke over
the keyboard frustrates me and I do my work with loud
“Woo,” “Ahh” and swearing words. I even have difficulty
with breathing while typing. Reaching my limit. But the
bank balance should go near the best ever of a few years
ago. I haven’t finished watching Game 2 of the 1980 World
Series. A 0-0 tie game down to the 5th inning. Or so? I don’t
even remember where I stopped.
 
On the morning of 13th, being quite drunk with probably
the cheapest wine to be found in this tiny country, I booked
probably the cheapest return flight between here and
Saigon. If I gain nothing positive or only something truly
terrible, I just want to see a scene which is different from
this “work at home, walk the vacuum cleaner, buy cheap
wine in the supermarket” life. 
 
This morning (15th), I saw KA and her son in a dream. She
and I were sleeping on a bed, which was probably 1.5 times
larger than the real bed of mine. I was lying with my left side
down, and she, wearing a white pajama, was looking at my
back. Her son was already out of bed and doing I don’t know
what.
 
The evil idiot is still on the loose. I guess she is spending her
time, watching TV, more or less normally. Such a country
produces such an idiot. Look at the country’s president, who
has no manner. Worse than Donald because that guy is
already president, ELECTED BY POPULAR VOTE. People get a
president who is befitting to their collective intelligence,
knowledge and common sense. My prediction is that he won’t
complete his one-time 6-year term. Estrada lasted for 2.5 years.
How about this guy in office now?
 
Alcohol intake record:
October 8 (Sat.) – 16 (Sun.): red wine

No comments: