Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Passport Renewed + I'm Not Welcome Here



Monday night, I found my new credit card in the letter box and activated it. One
problem gone.
 
Yesterday afternoon, I collected my renewed passport at the embassy. I had
submitted the renewal form four days earlier.
 
At a Starbucks I dropped by after the embassy, I received a call from MOM telling
me that the problem I had encountered for logging in to EP Online was likely to be
with SingPass. 
 
I walked down Orchard Road, occasionally almost losing my way especially when going
through underpasses, to CC, as it was another anniversary of Mr. F’s passing. So some
alcohol there.
 
This afternoon, I went to the community center to reset my SingPass password. And
tonight, I submitted an appeal. The MOM website requested me to submit a copy of
my university degree, for the third time. As the site doesn’t allow me to submit
any other documents, those testimonials (seven altogether) are with me, unsent!!
This EP matter has already been so stressful. And there are a few weeks until I
receive the ministry’s decision on my appeal. If it is unsuccessful, I’ll have to
make another. So stressful and frustrating, I am feeling my heart is pressed hard
all over its place, forcing me to take deep breaths (or sighs?).
 
With another realistic option, I would immediately decide to leave this country
which doesn’t welcome me or is almost hostile
toward me.
 
Alcohol intake record:
August 2 (Tue.): beer and Johnny Walker Black + tea
August 3 (Wed.): none

No comments: