Thursday, August 25, 2016

More Documents Requested by MOM + Overnight Work

On 17th, an email from MOM. It was not an outright
rejection or an approval. They requested more
documents
like recent contracts, invoice and income tax
assessments.
Yesterday afternoon, I sent them all to the ministry.
It’s tough to deal with something about which I don’t
know the correct answer or where the goalpost lies.
I just need their approval to gain enough time to
think about what I should do.
 
Tuesday night, I worked overnight. I did only because PPT started acting very funny and I got worried about losing everything I had done. I tried another (newer) PC and PPT worked just fine, but my work speed slowed down considerably because I am not used to a new PPT version in the PC. I kept working with my old PC with my fingers crossed. And now I’m still feeling tired, even a little feverish with the upper right gum a bit swollen. I don’t need another wisdom tooth pulled out now.

Alcohol intake record:
August 14 (Tue.) -- 24 (Wed.): none

No comments: