Monday, August 01, 2016

MOM EP Online: FRUSTRATING



Last Thursday (28th), I received a call in strong Philippine accent from UOB about my
missing credit card. It should be on its way now.
 
And last Friday (29th), my accountant forwarded me an MOM letter of approval for
online account RE-registration. As I wished to bring this EP matter forward as
quickly as possible, I tried to log in EP Online using the password provided in the
letter. In the first few attempts, the username/password was not even recognized. I
tried again and the site allowed me to log in. I entered alphanumerical mambo jumbo
in the box in the next page for more security. The page returned me to the previous
login page. Another try, the same thing. Then my phone received a message that said
my account had been locked because of failed login attempts and the password would
need to be reset. RIDICULOUS. I AM SUPER FRUSTRATED. Singtel, UOB and MOM: all
giving me trouble.
 
Alcohol intake record: 
July 26 (Tue.) – August 1 (Mon.): none

No comments: