Thursday, July 14, 2016

Patience Being Tested Again



Overwhelmed with anxiety last night, I decided to go bed without exercise and even shower but woke up only after about two hours. I felt my arms heavy with rushing blood especially around the wrists. The same thing I felt for many days last year when I found out I had been deceived and was struggling to fathom how to deal with it. I managed to go bad to sleep and wasted all afternoon. My patience is being tested again. I wonder what others would do in my situation.

Early evening today, I tried to make an appeal to EP Online. But its SMS One-Time-Password reached me only after two hours. Ridiculous.

And yesterday, a call from Tokyo to confirm a translation job. He said his company’s official PO process would take some time because the person handling such matters is now in hospital. I noticed last March when I worked with them that she was absent from work because she needed medical attention. I asked him what was wrong with her and he said, “Cancer.” Oh… On the last day of my stay in Tokyo, I had lunch with her and two others. She has been always friendly with me. Did she already know then what she was suffering from?



No credit card arrived with no reply from UOB.


Fingers funny.  

Alcohol intake record:
July 14 (Thu.): none

No comments: