Monday, June 27, 2016

So Impossibly Far from Where I Should Be: I NEED HELP



A few weeks ago I noticed water was seeping out from the base of the toilet. I was happening again. I could’ve brought this to the attention of my landlord and/or his agent and had them arrange repair work. But instead I sealed the base with silicone as a stopgap measure. And tonight water was coming out again. Not surprising at all as water is a gap-finding expert.  I will let the water keep coming out. It should be better and safer. And I don’t want anything that disrupt my days.

Also tonight, I prepared the EP renewal form. I will try to bring it to the nearby post office tomorrow (Monday). Filing out the form, my mind was going deep down, thinking that this would likely begin a process of disapproval and appeal(s). And if no appeal convinces MOM, what shall I do? I don’t know where to turn for help.

So mentally tired, I skipped today’s exercise.

For more than a year, I’ve never had even a day of happiness and relaxation. My mind is a huge mass of resentment and contempt. No money back, no arrest made. That idiot never stops disappointing me. I often think at my age now things must be all secured and I’m so impossibly far from where I should be. I NEED HELP, REALLY.

Alcohol intake record:
June 18 (Sat.) – 26 (Sun.): none

No comments: