Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Decision by the Prosecutors' Office and I Got Drunk in Tokyo



On 9th, the lawyer emailed me and the attachment said the preliminary investigation had judged that I could file the case to court on the house-purchasing part, but not the school-fee part. It now seems it’s not about money but about jail or no jail for the lady. The lawyer says that she can appeal the decision of the prosecutors’ office. If she does so, that will be her last chance for an out-of-court settlement.

On 10th, the return leg, SQ633, was delayed twice to 18:50. Friday morning, I came back home at around 2:30. My work in Tokyo went more or less smoothly. I really appreciate the welcome they kindly showed to me. During the stay, I drank a lot and even got really drunk.
 
Alcohol intake record:
Mar. 4 (Fri.): none
Mar. 5 (Sat.): none
Mar. 6 (Sun.): 2 tiny glasses of Chardonnay (on board) and 2 cans (350 ml. each) of beer
Mar. 7 (Mon.): A LOT (beer and shochu)
Mar. 8 (Tue.): A LOT (beer, nihonshu and shochu)
Mar. 9 (Wed.): 2 large glasses of beer and 3 cans of beer
Mar. 10 (Thu): a glass of white wine at Haneda, 2 plastic cups of Chardonnay (on board) and a small bottle (200 ml.) of sparkling wine
Mar. 11 (Fri.): a small bottle (200 ml.) of sparkling wine
Mar. 12 (Sat.) – 14 (Mon.): none

No comments: