Thursday, October 01, 2015

Again, I Hate This Kind of Life


I really need to have any kind of distraction to allow me to turn away from the two serious issues, the estafa case with the lady and my mother’s death.
I was supposed to continue and finish “Race for Empire.” But I have no mood at all to read it and pick up parts relevant to the comfort women issue. What I turned to instead is the familiar “The Economist.”
On the estafa case, I still have to be updated on what happened in a “hearing” with the prosecution office held on September 24. And though receiving condolences for the death of Mother, I am feeling absolutely alone. “The Economist” helps, but for how long?
As it has been, my relationship with Brother is lukewarm, to say the least. It seems that the only person who has ever tried to make it warmer is my former sister-in-law, whom he abandoned to live with a “choreographer,” who seems to have got to know my mother only after her dementia became so progressed.

No comments: