Saturday, September 28, 2013

Nothing Seems to Be Going Well

Nothing seems to be going well.

Once again, the 3G mobile internet connection has been terrible for the past few weeks. Especially when the signal is GPRS or HSUPA, it is almost completely impossible to access to the internet. I thought about complaining to SingTel for the third time, but why bother? Though they do improve the connection by “resetting” my account after my complaint (whatever “resetting” means), things go back to the familiar bad way only after weeks. There is no reason I should believe otherwise if I complain again. I know SingTel now offers 4G mobile plans. I’m not sure at all of how reliable it is. I shouldn’t expect much of it is how I’m feeling now.

News from home is getting worse. I should be ready for the final emergency.

In the meantime since I returned from Tokyo, I have read “A Burnt-Out Case” and “The Human Factor” and am now reading “The Heart of the Matters.”  Each of these for the third times or fourth, I don’t know.

No comments: