Saturday, August 03, 2013

Phone Coversations with an LP Gas Supplier



I phoned an LP gas supplier to order a cylinder for the kitchen as the old one was not providing enough fire power. I had big trouble speaking to the guy, who answered my call. He, speaking terrible English (it cannot be called English), said he couldn’t find my address in his map and hung up saying “sorry.” Then someone who I believe is his boss called me only to make me confused further with funny language. But I thought the matter had been settled successfully. Not so. Then I received yet another call. I found that this caller also with funny language got the address wrong. So much for Singapore – English speaking country. I hope he will manage to find here. An hour later from the first call, I’m still waiting.



The delivery man couldn’t find here and simply cancelled my order. Then I have to try again tomorrow through my friend cum landlord. Singapore – English speaking country.
 

No comments: