Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Messy Place and Missing Faculty



This place is still a big mess. I kicked myself very hard yesterday to go out to buy a desk and a chair, absolutely necessary for my work. I went to a nearby furniture shop after checking its website. (I had checked a few more in the area. But at those shops, I didn’t feel very comfortable looking at items as I was surrounded by eager sales people.) I ordered one of the desks I had found on the website and one of the cheapest chairs they had. Then I was told that they could be delivered only on July 8. I was a little disappointed but I only had to accept it. One step forward, anyway. I really hate this kind of shopping or any kind of shopping. I still need a bed or sofa bed and possibly a low table. I feel confused when I think about what to buy. Why can’t I just go and buy these items? I think that I clearly lack a mental faculty which most people possess. And what about a few hundreds of books I have? Nightmare.

Last Saturday, I went to CC partly because I knew it was the boss’s birthday there. Some people I know came after a while and the talk was pretty much boring. And HE, who had joined me before they came, was always near me. When we parted after midnight, HE lamented because HE and I had to go separate ways (because I had moved to the northeast area).

No comments: