Friday, July 05, 2013

I Ordered Futon and Mattress!!

Today, I kicked my own ass very hard to go out to buy a futon and a matching mattress. I went to Marina Square near Esplanade, 13th MRT station from Marymount, which is the nearest from this place. The shop had no stock of the futon and suggested that I go to its ION Orchard branch, which had it, and gave a reservation slip. I walked to City Hall station from the shop for the Red Line to go to Orchard. At City Hall, I had to pass two trains because they were so packed. Finally I found my futon and mattress there to be delivered only on 10th, Wednesday. Until then, I will continue to sleep on the floor. And a bed? Let me forget about it for now. If it is really tough to sleep on futon and mattress, I will think about getting one. But it’s been already more than a week since I moved in and I’ve been sleeping on the floor. So what’s the matter?  Things are getting better slowly and little by little.

No comments: