Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Big Mess Still



I’m still living and sleeping on the living room floor with my laptop on the top of my laps.
A modern swimming-pool-equipped apartment with this stone-age life. I’m wondering if I really need a mattress and a bulky bed. My thinking goes like “I will move again someday. In a year or two or three I don’t know. But think about how much work I have to do for packing again. Do I really need a bed and big bookcases?” I know this sounds ridiculous but this is the thinking I do now. And when I was a kid, it was a floor-based life with low tables, zabuton and futon. It may be interesting to recreate that kind of life here though it seems a small sofa is a must. I know there’s another reason why I’m kinda unwilling to do all-the-way shopping. That’s because I’ve spent much this month already for booking a two-way flight ticket for my work in Tokyo. Well, the expense will be refurbished later by the client. But then… This is a real headache.

No comments: