Thursday, March 28, 2013

Apartment Rent Increasing Again


Coming back from the bank this late afternoon, I found a notice, telling me of a rent increase of more than 17%. It was almost 26% last year. They are easier on me this time. Ha ha ha!! This sadistic attitude is asking me, “Can you still take the pain?” It seems to me that renters have all the advantages. Foreigners like me are getting the adverse consequences, and the local people are blaming foreigners for almost all the problems that have been happening these days, though again foreigners like me are big tax payers here. (I’m sure I’m paying more income tax than the average citizen.)  No doubt, this is happening because of the government policy of “developing” the country further with new hotels, shopping malls and super high-end condominiums. In a few years, all this property bubble may burst, sinking the country down into the hole

No comments: