Monday, October 15, 2012

Another Encounter with a Locksmith


I completely forgot to say about what kind of idiotic thing I did somewhat in panic in the night of 3 October. Struggling with a router, I decided to go to the SGH where connection to the internet should be stable to check my computer and this new router. In a hurry, I put the computer in my bag and went out and shut the door, without the room key. Locked out. I did not even have my wallet. But luckily my mobile phone was with me. I called a friend but there was no answer. I tried another friend who picked up my call and searched the internet for me the phone number of a locksmith on the spot. I called the number she gave me and the man who answered my call said “seventy dollars.” I had no choice and I waited for some 20 minutes for him to arrive. Then, a car came over. A few people were in the car and a man, the locksmith, came out.  Taking him up to the door of my unit, I said, “It takes only five seconds to open the door, and I have to check my wallet how much cash I have now.” It took him only two seconds. This was the third time that I locked myself out of this unit. I had only $62 and he took $60.

1 comment:

geraldlewis said...

A licensed and qualified Chelsea emergency locksmith is the best person who can help you in times of crisis. As you live in a high rise building, it is likely that there will be many people around your building who can help you out in an emergency. You are curious to know more about local montgomery locksmith, head over to the website.