Monday, August 27, 2012

My Hooker Neighbor


For some weeks, I’ve been having a prostitute as a neighbor on the same floor (Unit 305). Working at home on most days, I can notice people’s coming and going without making any effort. I can also hear the sex noise she makes. She seems to be having brisk business here. Should I complain to the management company or should I report her to the police? Stupid.

Tuesday afternoon, when I was reading The Secret Lives of Somerset Maugham with my neck and head supported by the pillow quite comfortably, I sprained my upper back. I only felt a slight pain. The pain from the neck to the upper back became unbearable on Wednesday and I even felt some numbness in my left arm. I couldn’t sleep because no matter to which direction I turned, a severe sensation ran through the left side of my upper body. Now, the pain is not that severe because of pain killer tablets, “Ammeltz,” stretching and exercise, but I’m still feeling it. It makes typing tough work.

On Sunday night of 19th, I met SM for the first time in a decade or more. We met of course at CC where I first met. I really enjoyed this meeting with her.

No comments: