Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nice Dinner, Indians Eating Beefsteak & Friend Becomeing Former Friend

Last Friday (24th), I had dinner with a group of people at a steak restaurant near Conrad. I can say that it was the first occasion in many weeks where I talked and laughed while eating almost totally forgetting about business. The group consisted of three Japanese, including me, two Indians, a German (my friend since 2009) and an Australian, the kind of mixture of people I love. I was very much surprised to find those Indians eat beef. I only hope they knew what they were putting into their mouths.

After the jovial dinner, I moved to “Y” with one of the Japanese guys. Well, I certainly enjoyed my time there (we stayed there until 2:30 am), but there I was asked about “Z” by two women, whom I had known for a decade. I said, “I really don’t know what is happening to him. He does not care about, and pay attention to, small fish like me.” Judging from what they implied, it seems to me that he has established some reputation there too. This was not the first negative comment I have heard about him. (There had been at least a few before.) I also have been feeling for some time that he has changed. He is not who he was that I found when I first met him. Or he has not changed at all. Very sadly, this face that he is now exhibiting may be the real one. It has been that, in any case, most of his talks are regrettably superficial therefore with no depth, boring or lewd. It is so vacuous. There is no grace. Worse, when he has money as apparently he does now and behaves like a scoundrel, people will leave him eventually. Only those who got to know recently stay with him, for now. A good friend is now becoming a former friend. Or I think you should seek consultation for your sex addiction. Ridiculous,

No comments: