Friday, June 17, 2011

Day of Super Irritation

A day of super irritation. Reasons I can think about this irritation include the phone conversation I had with maman Sunday night (5th) and payments that have not arrived. One of the payments is to be from the company of a man who boasted when asking for my translation service, “We have money now. I will give you money in no time.” Not being a beggar, I have no intention to be given money for poverty. I felt, and do feel still, insulted. This man, whom I have known for some years, asked for my half-day interpretation at a 50%-off price and extended it to a whole day with the price unchanged. And when he came to me for the second time, he delayed his payment making untruthful excuses, that is, lies. Definitely, I will refuse any business with him. And talking to maman, once again I wanted to terminate the blood relations.

No comments: