Saturday, May 01, 2010

A Wasteful Journey to HMV + A Crap

I tried the disk repair kit I got some weeks ago and it didn’t work. It only created new problems by grinding the disk surface. Before I tried the kit, I had found the same CD at HMV with a different jacket design, which I didn’t want. The original is the best almost always. But given the performance of the kit, I went to the store again today. HMV didn’t have it.

*
A translation job came in this late afternoon. The original PowerPoint material seems to have been done by a large Japanese ad agency. Crap.

*
I think that is a real crap… I feel I’m losing interest in most of the surroundings. They just don’t click. I try to go somewhere and do something to thicken myself, avoiding stuff that I know will bore me to death. If this goes on, I will find myself a deep recluse. Now trying to see all these things in a positive way, not as a way back to Big D.

No comments: