Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tiny Guys, More of Funny Japanese Phrases & PM's Cosmetic Surgery

Yesterday, I found my rattan chair had become a comfy residence for a countless number of tiny dark-colored insects. Yes, countless. I immediately removed the cushion covers and dumped them into the washing machine. For the chair itself, I cleaned it with a cloth soaked with mild detergent. With those tiny ones still coming out and more out from the chair, I tried to suck little friends into the vacuum cleaner and sprayed the chair with a disinfectant I got this afternoon at Giant of Vivo City which claims to “kills viruses, bacteria, mould and mildew on surface.” I loved insects and amphibian creatures when I was a kid. No more.

*
「内縁の妻の女」「無理やり乱暴」「自発的辞任」など、日本語が乱れ放題。

*
鳩山由紀夫首相、どっか整形してませんか?

No comments: